Green Spring Make-up

Cheasu!

En la entrada de hoy os traigo un maquillaje que, en un principio iba a ser para una prueba, pero que por razones personales, no pude presentar. Es un maquillaje en tonos verdes, ideal para la primavera y que combina super bien con los ojos marrones/negros :)
Today I want to show you this make-up. I did it for a contest but for personal reasons I couldn't submit u.u So, this is specially for spring with all the green/yellow tones, and match very well with dark eyes :)



Es muy sencillo de hacer, pero un poco tedioso por eso de que hay que mezclar los colores muy bien para que se vean bonitos > <
It's pretty simple to do it, just a little tedious for all the blending processs, but that step is very, veeery important! 
Os dejo con el tutorial en Youtube:
This is the spanish version for the tutorial, just keep reading if you want one in english! ;)



So, this is the english version fo the tutorial! :) I'm so sorry for my accent, I'm still working on it but I think you can understand what I'm saying :) Hope you like it! (please subscribe if you do ^^)



Eso es todo por la entrada de hoy! Espero que os haya gustado y nos leemos en la próxima!
This is all for today, hope you like it and see you in the nex post!

Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Gracias por comentar ^^

Popular Posts